Important Information Regarding COVID-19
To safely administer patient care, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, our office operations have temporarily changed. The following changes will remain in effect until further notice.
*Our normal telephone number of 707-575-5353 is operational, but you will now be greeted with an automated telephone recording to best direct your call. Please listen closely to the four options and chose the option that fits your need.
*We have closed our office waiting room for your safety. When you arrive at our office for your appointment, we are asking all patients to call from their vehicles to check-in. The check-in telephone number at 707-523-7724.
- *707-523-7724, the “check-in” telephone number is posted on a sign on the outside of the office for your reference.
- *You will be screened again with COVID-19 health questionnaire. IF, you know that you have had any COVID-19 symptoms or exposure changes since your appointment confirmation call, please call us before your appointment for further instructions.
- *Your insurance coverage will be confirmed
- *Your Primary Care Physician and Referring Ophthalmologist names will be confirmed
- *We ask that you have a mask or facial covering and that it is worn throughout the duration of your appointment.
- *We ask for the best telephone number to call you back. You are asked to remain waiting in your car until you receive a call from a technician. The technician will instruct you on which entrance to advance to for your appointment.
*You will have your temperature checked and will have your hands sprayed with hand sanitizer prior to entering the office.
* You will be taken directly into the testing bay or exam rom.
* We ask that you come alone. If assistance or translation is needed, we ask that you only bring in one additional person with you during your appointment.
* Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to accompany you inside the office.