Important Information Regarding COVID-19
To safely administer patient care, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, our office operations have temporarily changed. The following changes will remain in effect until further notice.
- *You will be screened again with COVID-19 health questionnaire. IF, you know that you have had any COVID-19 symptoms or exposure changes since your appointment confirmation call, please call us before your appointment for further instructions.
- *Your insurance coverage will be confirmed
- *Your Primary Care Physician and Referring Ophthalmologist names will be confirmed
- *We ask that you have a mask or facial covering and that it is worn throughout the duration of your appointment.
- *If you prefer to wait in you vehicle, we will ask for the best telephone number to call you back. You are asked to remain waiting in your car until you receive a call from a technician.
* We ask that you come alone. If assistance or translation is needed, we ask that you only bring in one additional person with you during your appointment.
* Children under the age of 18 are not allowed to accompany you inside the office.